1. By using hublebas.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of hublebas.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use hublebas.co.uk.
2. Hub Le Bas may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Hub Le Bas. Your continued use of Hublebas.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended. Use of hublebas.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use hublebas.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any hublebas.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of hublebas.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of hublebas.co.uk.
4. You agree to use hublebas.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of hublebas.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within hublebas.co.uk. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability.
5. Hublebas.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Hub Le Bas, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Hub Le Bas be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of hublebas.com regardless of the form of action.
7. Hub Le Bas does not warrant that functions contained in hublebas.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that hublebas.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Information that is published on the web site may contain references or cross references to Hub Le Bas products, services etc. that are not announced or available in your country. The accuracy of such information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change, specific requirements or availability and such references do not imply that Hub Le Bas intends to announce such products, services etc in your country.
9. The names, images and logos identifying Hub Le Bas or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Hub Le Bas and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Hub Le Bas, or any other third party.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on hublebas.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Comments, questions or suggestions
Please note that any information, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions will be deemed not to be confidential and non-proprietary. By sending any information or material, you grant Hub Le Bas unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Hub Le Bas are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
In case you have questions about the above sections, do not hesitate to contact Hub Le Bas through the Hub Le Bas contact page.